Episode 30 sees Deena and Mark Rice return from hiatus. They discuss drinking, Amazon’s asinine terms and conditions for reviews, and the idiots who ‘review’ books they haven’t read. Don’t believe the rumours; Deena was not in rehab. Whether or not she should have been is another issue.
We can also be found on TalkShoe as BluebonnetsBagpipes&Books
- Publishing Podcast – Puppies, Pricing and Paddling (e-bookbuilders.com)
- Publishing Podcast – Who, He, Him, Them, Whom (e-bookbuilders.com)
- Publishing Podcast How to Spot A Vanity Publisher (e-bookbuilders.com)
- Indie Publishing Podcast Episode 28 – Puppies Pricing and Paddling (bluebonnetsbagpipesandbooks.wordpress.com)
- Darkness Haunts and Taunts Susan Illene (b3sbookworm.wordpress.com)
Posted by digitaldivaducky in Author Help, Indie Authors, Indie Publishers, Podcast Tags: Amazon, Author, Books, Deena & Mark, drunks, entertainment, epublishing, Indie Publishing, Literature, podcast, Publishing and Printing, reading, reviews, TalkShoe, writers