Episode 31 sees Deena with special guest Amber Jerome Norrgard. They discuss drinking, (of course) family, stress and hospital visits. Not much about writing or publishing on this episode, just 2 redheaded Texas women talking about life. Deena does mention her new endeavor – she’s actually started writing. Don’t believe the rumours; Deena was not in rehab. Whether or not she should have been is another issue.
We can also be found on TalkShoe as BluebonnetsBagpipes&Books
- Publishing Podcast – Puppies, Pricing and Paddling (e-bookbuilders.com)
- Publishing Podcast – Who, He, Him, Them, Whom (e-bookbuilders.com)
- Publishing Podcast How to Spot A Vanity Publisher (e-bookbuilders.com)
- Indie Publishing Podcast Episode 28 – Puppies Pricing and Paddling (bluebonnetsbagpipesandbooks.wordpress.com)
- Darkness Haunts and Taunts Susan Illene (b3sbookworm.wordpress.com)