OMG! I am so glad we started recording this before I popped the top on my first boozie beverage….
Tiffany Tillman aka ThisRedhead Loves Books and Jennifer Theriot stepped up and damn if we didn’t have a terrific show….no sheepshagger on this episode but we did get the low down on #IndieAuthorEvent #Mashup… Hey, what can I say…Deena Rae learned where #Mashup came from…duh….
Come on and listen to 3 semi-sober publishing bimbos talk about author events, signings, marketing and what-ever Deena Rae’s big mouth leads them off into to…..
Please consider purchasing a book by Benjamin Daniels – the author who unexpectedly passed away the first week of August. His books may be found HERE
For information about making a donation to help his fiance with burial costs please go HERE
It’s not to late (I hope) to get your tickets for the Angels & Sinners #IndieAuthorEvent #Houston #Tampa www.indieauthorevent.com for ticket and event information.
In the words of Tiffany – “Mad props to Kellie & Christine with EyeCandyBookstore
This is a snippet of an actual conversation between Mark & Deena…now you will see why he is called “Word Boy”:
[11:28:27 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: you are acting a little metrosexual
[11:28:28 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: LMAO
[11:28:45 PM] Mark Rice: No I’m not, ya fud.
[11:28:53 PM] Mark Rice: You’re not a fud.
[11:29:02 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: are you going to tell me you are goingfor a mani/pedi/brazilian next?
[11:29:20 PM] Mark Rice: I’m just taking care of my hair like a good metallist.
[11:29:23 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: OMG, i can’t quit laughing
[11:29:33 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: i am such a butthole
[11:29:38 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: you know i am just playing
[11:29:43 PM] Mark Rice: I know.
[11:29:48 PM] Mark Rice: Titheid.
[11:29:54 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: you are the furtherest froma metrosexual there is
[11:30:12 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: fartherest?
[11:30:16 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: from a
[11:30:23 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: fuck it, you know what i mean
[11:30:26 PM] Mark Rice: farthest or furthest
[11:30:34 PM] Mark Rice: Either of those is acceptable.
[11:30:36 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: 😛
[11:30:49 PM] Mark Rice: Farthest is only used with reference to geographical distance.
[11:31:11 PM] Mark Rice: Furthest can be used for any type of distance, geographical or otherwise.
[11:31:22 PM] Deena Schoenfeldt: get the lead out word boy
[11:31:27 PM] Mark Rice: How do I know this shit?
[11:31:35 PM] Mark Rice: It just spills oot.
- And Now Introducing Author Mark Rice (digitalebookformatting.wordpress.com)
- Indie Publishing Podcast – Episode 10: Just The Two Of Us (bluebonnetsbagpipesandbooks.wordpress.com)
- Indie Publishing Podcast – Episode 7: Vanity, Packaging and Apologies (bluebonnetsbagpipesandbooks.wordpress.com)
- Indie Publishing Podcast – Episode 4 – Punslinger, Word-Boy & Code-Girl (bluebonnetsbagpipesandbooks.wordpress.com)
If Mark is actually watching TV and knows who K-Stew & R-Pat are, the apocalypse must be coming….
- Episode 2 – Dammit Janet (bluebonnetsbagpipesandbooks.wordpress.com)
- Episode 5 – Highland Honeymoon (bluebonnetspagpipesandbooks.wordpress.com)
- Internet Wedding? International Marriage? Reverend Norrgard? Really? TweepNation Guest Appearance – BBandB Reprint (digitalebookformatting.wordpress.com)
- Internet Wedding? International Marriage? Reverend Norrgard? Really? TweepNation Guest Appearance (bluebonnetsbagpipesandbooks.wordpress.com)
Mark & Deena appear on TweepNation with Dionne Lister and Amber Norrgard, who Deena discovers is an actual Ordained Minister. An offer to officiate the wedding is flung out — what is the outcome? Is there a date set?
(Link http://www.newbiewriters.com/tweepnation/episode29TN.mp3 – please select underlined text and insert into browser.)